auto-size wallpaper minus taskbar?

Post your questions, bug reports and feature requests here
Scott_hn

auto-size wallpaper minus taskbar?

Post by Scott_hn »

Hello,
I used Wallpaper Master Pro for over 10 years but recently made the switch to WallpaperSS because WMP began constantly crashing a few months ago and no longer seems to be supported. The only thing I miss about WMP is an "adjust wallpaper minus taskbar" setting, which would auto-resize images while taking into account the Windows taskbar (so that the taskbar doesn't cover up any of the image). With all the settings in WSP, I'm wondering if there is a way I can effectively do the same thing with WSP. If so, I'm having trouble figuring it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Last edited by Scott_hn on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gpb
Site Admin

Re: auto-size wallpaper minus taskbar?

Post by gpb »

Hi,
WallpaperSS doesn't have that option.
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
Scott_hn

Re: auto-size wallpaper minus taskbar?

Post by Scott_hn »

I understand the option isn't available, which is why I posted my question.

Things have changed a bit since I first asked in that I purchased a new monitor... my old monitor default was 1920x1200 but my new one is 1920x1080. I have 100s of wallpapers that I've made over the years, all sized at 1920x1200, so now I have to change them all to 1920x1080. I think I can do this easily with a batch script from IrfanView or FastStone, and I'll add a black border to the bottom of each photo that will be the same height as the taskbar. Hopefully this will do the trick.... cheers