DIalog box

Post your questions, bug reports and feature requests here
Ralph0

DIalog box

Post by Ralph0 »

Hello I am new to this product. It does what I want and is sophistically complex.

I have been hunting around the menus to tweak things but have apparently twanged the wrong twanger.

It used to be that after the screensaver starts, any mouse movement or keystroke would go back to normal with the exception of the up and down cursors that I mapped to go forward and back in the photos.

Day before yesterday I now get a dialog on the primary screen. the mouse will not stop the screensaver and only moves forward and back in the photos. The dialog box will not stay closed and only keystrokes will return the screens to normal.

I am expecting a checkbox but where could it be?

Thanks
PS. as soon as I get released from lockdown, I'm going SAILING on the Mandalay to get MORE photos!
gpb
Site Admin

Re: DIalog box

Post by gpb »

Hello,
Open gPhotoShow Pro settings, go to the "Slideshow Options" page and from the drop down labeled "Mouse Movement" choose "Exit Slideshow"
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
Ralph0

Re: DIalog box

Post by Ralph0 »

Thanks! I knew it had to be something simple that I bumped by mistake.

Here is your reward!

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.

I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90% of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight, live longer than the men who mention it.

Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

Mom always told me to have enough extra happy in your heart to spread around to those who don't

CHEEERS!

Ralph0