How to Configure the Audio Volume Plugin

Post your questions, bug reports and feature requests here
footloose

How to Configure the Audio Volume Plugin

Post by footloose »

Hello:

I just downloaded and I'm trying to implement the audio volume control plugin in gPhotoShow Pro for the first time.

The plugin is enabled, but tapping the "D" key for decrease and the "I" key for increase has no effect.
However, the volume is full if "Remember volume and apply on next run" is not checked and it can't be heard if it is checked.

What's the proper way to set the volume?

Thanks
gpb
Site Admin

Re: How to Configure the Audio Volume Plugin

Post by gpb »

Hello,
plugin only works when slideshow is running, also hotkeys works only when slideshow is running, they increase and decrease master volume for the program. Nothing else to do.
If the checkbox "Remember..." is ticked master volume is restored every time program starts.
Depending on how the mixer is implemented volume control may change only the output from gPhotoShow not other programs
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
footloose

Post by footloose »

Thank you for your reply.

With the volume plugin in gPhotoShow enabled and during the slideshow, pressing on either "D" or "I" hotkeys has no effect on volume.

Please help.
gpb
Site Admin

Post by gpb »

Hard to help you, nobody reported issues with the plugin, try with different hotkeys and don't press SHIFT or other keys just the letter you defined as hotkey. In addition gPhotoShow must be program in foreground getting the keys, it doesn't work if there is another program in front of it.
For example if you are using a screen saver changer and the changer runs gPhotoShow inside another window in preview mode hotkeys may not work because they could grabbed by the changer
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
footloose

Post by footloose »

My apologies. All the items in the plugin were still set to "NONE" by default. Now that I entered the hotkeys suggested, "I", "D", "9", "0", "M", the plugin works flawlessly.

Thank you