Display

Post your questions, bug reports and feature requests here
iaintwoeyes

Display

Post by iaintwoeyes »

I have downloaded the trial version of the software and like what I have seen so far.......

However I am after a slideshow that shows multiple images on the screen in a formal box presentation. Say 2 x 1/2 screen showing 2 images, 3 x 1/3 screen showing 3 images, 4 x 1/4 screen showing 4 images, 1 x 1/2 screen and 2 x 1/4 screen showing 3 images etc etc

And then perhaps changes them randomly......

Is there a plug in that would do this?
gpb
Site Admin

Re: Display

Post by gpb »

Hello,
I am not sure I understand your question, anyway gPhotoShow Pro can display multiple images on the same monitor splitting it into a grid, for example 3x2, 3 pictures on the horizontal axis and 2 on the vertical axis. The number of pictures is configurable so you can also set it to 4x1
It also has a scrapbook mode where small images are overlaid on a background , see this screen shot
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
iaintwoeyes

Post by iaintwoeyes »

The scrapbook image is actually very good for my purpose. I take it that's on the pro version only?

I was originally thinking of an equally divided screen as suggested in my first post but let's say for example four different images are displayed, would it be possible for only one of those images to change at a time?
gpb
Site Admin

Post by gpb »

Both options are only available only in gPhotoShow Pro. In addition to the scrapbook mode it is able to divide the screen as you requested, depending on the options you set it is possible to change one image after the other or all together. In the first case gPhotoShow changes the image at (1,1) waits the configured delay then changes image at (2,1) waits and so on. In the second case all images are changed together then waits the delay and again all are changed.
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
iaintwoeyes

Post by iaintwoeyes »

Gpb, bought onfriday and played around with it over the weekend. All sorted now, thanks for your help.

Great bit of software for my use.....cheers.