How to Delete Current Slideshow Image

Post your questions, bug reports and feature requests here
kw917

How to Delete Current Slideshow Image

Post by kw917 »

H there,

I just purchased gPhotoShow Pro and I am very happy with it. I would like to get the delete current image feature described on the Key Features page working. It says it is related to hotkeys however I do not have any option to delete images. I also installed the HotKeys plugin and it only seems to have support for switching gss/screensaver configs.

Much like the post at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9530, I simply want to be able to delete photos/file from their source while I'm watching the screensaver. We use gPhotoShow Pro in our family room and we see plenty of photos we never sorted that we want to upkeep.

How do I configure the product so that I can delete the current image mid-slideshow?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Here is the Key Feature item I'm referring to:
  • Lots of configurable Hotkeys during slide show, for example it is possible to copy/move/delete currently displayed photo by simply pressing a key
gpb
Site Admin

Re: How to Delete Current Slideshow Image

Post by gpb »

Hello,
on the page "Slideshow Options":

click on "Keys..." button, "Key configuration" window will open, choose the "Advanced" tab and enter the hotkey in the field labeled "Send Image to Recycle Bin"
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
kw917

Re: How to Delete Current Slideshow Image

Post by kw917 »

Thank you very much gbp! Sorry for not finding this without posting! Hopefully it will help someone else though!